Dec 3 is Giving Tuesday. Here are some ways to support Virtual Ability.
- Support Virtual Ability when you shop at Amazon
If you are one of the many people who use Amazon, you can support Virtual Ability every time you shop. Just use https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-0613580 to set up or change your charity donation. Then use https://smile.amazon.com to launch Amazon instead of the usual “www.Amazon.com,” and Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase price of qualifying items to Virtual Ability, Inc. There is no additional cost to you (or to VAI) whatsoever and it's totally anonymous.
Just remember to use this link to get started:
- If you know a virtual world researcher, have them get in touch with Gentle Heron. We can help them design and execute their research in virtual worlds.
- Also, if you have contact information for a Center for Independent Living (CIL or ILC), please pass that to Gentle Heron.
- If you know of a foundation that funds non-profit work, please let Gentle Heron know that too. We can apply for grants to help offset our SL expenses.
- Donations are always appreciated! You can donate Linden dollars or RL cash.
You can donate Lindens in the wishing well on Virtual Ability island here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Virtual%20Ability/46/158/23and you can donate through PayPal on our website here:
https://virtualability.org/make-a-donation/You can request that a tax receipt be sent to you for cash donations, because we are a registered nonprofit.
- One final way to help Virtual Ability is by purchasing a parcel on one of our residential islands: Cape Able, Cape Serenity or Cape Heron. Chat with our estate managers: Treasure Ballinger, Zip Zlatkis, and iSkye Silverweb.
Thank you for your interest and support of our community.
Post a Comment
Got a Comment?