It takes time to clean your refrigerator if you’ve not done it in a while. You can make this cleaning chore easier by following these simple tips
- Clean up spills when they happen. Don’t allow sticky drips to harden on shelves.
- Wipe them away with a damp cloth immediately.
- Wipe down the handle of the refrigerator door on both inner and outer surface with a damp cloth daily.
- Clean the outside of the refrigerator weekly with a damp cloth.
- If you’ve stored leftovers, be sure they are used within 3-4 days. If they are older, throw them out.
- Check expiration dates on items weekly. Throw away food that is past its expiry date.
Post a Comment
Got a Comment?