By Gentle Heron
The ten regional ADA centers are doing an ADA Jeopardy game on Zoom on Wednesday, July 7th, at 11 a.m. SLT (2 p.m. Eastern Time).
Topics for the Jeopardy questions will include:
- Employment (ADA Title I),
- State and Local Government (ADA Title II),
- Public Accommodations (ADA Title III),
- Accessible Technologies,
- Effective Communication,
- Facility Access,
- Reasonable Accommodation, and
- Reasonable Modification of Policy and Procedures.
You can ask your own personal question when you register for the session.Register here: https://www.accessibilityonline.org/ADA-Audio/session/